The company, Jwlzz B.V., and the website(s) related to Jwlzz B.V. comply with General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
1.Your personal data
In providing your personal details, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data, such as name, date of birth, email, address, phone number and bank details, for the following purposes:
- To create a personal account at Jwlzz.com;
- To process your order(s);
- To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online;
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services;
- To contact you with information about your order, for example in the event of any problems with the delivery;
- To send you marketing offers via for example newsletters;
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online;
- To analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information;
- To answer your query via social media;
- Model suggestions and contacting you with updates;
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
2. Access to the data
We will never disclose your personal information to any other parties for marketing purposes except as set out in the following:
- With your Consent:other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
3. Protection of your data
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments.
By using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, we protect your information during transmission by encrypting the information you input. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
For card purchases we work with an authorized payment agent that helps us to check directly with your bank that your card is valid for purchases. Our payment agent processes your card details in the correct way according to the international security standard PCI DSS. This means that your card details are processed with a very high level of security.
Your credit card information is not retained by Jwlzz.com and is completely removed from our system after your order is processed or cancelled.
4. Your rights
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed, or do so yourself via your account. To request our documentation of your personal information please write to Jwlzz.com Customer Service via the contact form on our website. We may demand a reimbursement of the administrative costs made, it will not exceed the amount of € 5.
Jwlzz.com may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of the content of these websites.
- Strictly necessary cookies: Essential in order to enable the site to provide services. Such as keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart, identifying you when you log in to our site and to store your details if you select “remember me”;
- Performance cookies: Conducting research and diagnostics to anonymously improve our content, products and services. We utilize Google Analytics to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation and shopping experience;
- Functionality cookies: Remembering the choices you make, to make the visits more tailored and pleasant;
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: collecting information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our features, such as adding items to your shopping cart and proceeding to checkout.
2. Site statistics
We may disclose aggregate, anonymous statistics about the number of visitors to this website or number of purchases made. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding visitors. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view and other general information.
3. Third-party cookies